Hudson County’s Finest Public Golf Experience
Skyway Golf Course at Lincoln Park West is the finest public golf experience in Hudson County. An amazing 9 hole layout lined with colorful fescue, magnificent dunes and rolling fairways offers fun and challenge with each hole. Set in the shadow of the Pulaski Skyway with panoramic vistas of the Manhattan skyline, Skyway Golf Course is sure to make your must-play list of metropolitan New York golf courses.
Skyway Golf Course will re-open Saturday May 2 at 7 a.m.
Skyway Golf Course will open and implement all CDC and state mandated guidelines to promote safe, social distancing.
- The Clubhouse and Skyway Cafe will be CLOSED. Check-in area located on patio behind the clubhouse. Bring your Tee Time confirmation e-mail there.
- We ask that you schedule your arrival to check in 10 minutes prior to your tee time. No earlier. This will help with social distancing
- On course restrooms will also be closed. Please plan accordingly.
- Based on our liquor license, outside alcoholic beverages are still not permitted.
- Carts permitted with provisions
- Golfers will move to Pre-payments online. All payments will be made online when making a tee time or by credit card over the phone prior to arriving at the property(to cancel your prepaid tee time you will cancel online or call 844-800-4653 and give your confirmation number).. Please only book the number of golfer who are confirmed as Skyway will abide by the 24 hour cancellation policy. NO WALK-ONS PLEASE
- Gloves to be worn by all staff and changed a minimum of every 30 minutes.
- Face masks will be worn at all times by staff members.
- Rental clubs will be available.
- Tee times will be adjusted to 16 minute intervals to facilitate social distancing measures.
- No ball washers, bunker rakes or water stations will be on the course.
- Practice Green will be for Golfers with tee times only. Limited to 4 at a time.
- No congregating (parking lot, putting green, and patio areas).
- All golfers are asked to place their trash in their golf bags.
Social distancing on the golf course should also include:
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others, including playing partners and golf course staff
- Don’t shake hands or high-five before or after your game
- Leave the flagstick in the hole
- Don’t share clubs or any other equipment
To Cancel your prepaid online tee time more than 24 hours in advance:
How do I cancel and refund a course prepaid reservation?
If a course prepaid reservation was booked on GOLFNOW.com or through your course booking engine, your customer will need to log-in to their customer profile on the respective booking platform. If you are unable to complete your cancellation online, please call GOLF Business Support at 844.800.4653 and provide the following details in order for the team to cancel/refund the reservation: Name of the golfer, phone number, email address, and time/date of the reservation.
The health and safety of our staff and guests is our highest priority and we will continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19 and work with health experts to ensure that our staff is informed and prepared. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. We appreciate your support and cooperation to create a safe and healthy environment at Skyway G.C.
- Greens aeration was done on April 22, Fairways April 28.
Golf Clinic and Registration are postponed until further notice, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.