Hudson County’s Finest Public Golf Experience
Skyway Golf Course at Lincoln Park West is the finest public golf experience in Hudson County. An amazing 9 hole layout lined with colorful fescue, magnificent dunes and rolling fairways offers fun and challenge with each hole. Set in the shadow of the Pulaski Skyway with panoramic vistas of the Manhattan skyline, Skyway Golf Course is sure to make your must-play list of metropolitan New York golf courses.
Skyway Golf Course Clubhouse is Open
Skyway Golf Course is open and has implemented all CDC and state mandated guidelines to promote safe, social distancing.
- The Clubhouse is open but limited to 6 people at a time.
- We ask that you schedule your arrival to check in no less than 15 minutes prior to you time. Late arrivals can result in your time being sold.
- On course restrooms are closed. Please plan accordingly.
- Based on our liquor license, outside alcoholic beverages are still not permitted.
- Carts permitted
- Gloves to be worn by all staff and changed a minimum of every 30 minutes.
- Face masks will be worn at all times by staff members.
- Rental clubs will be available.
- No ball washers, bunker rakes or water stations will be on the course
- No congregating (parking lot, putting green, and patio areas).
Social distancing on the golf course should also include:
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others, including playing partners and golf course staff
- Don’t shake hands or high-five before or after your game
- Don’t share clubs or any other equipment and do not pick up any equipment or ball that does not belong to you.
The “Pub on the Patio” is now open and serving food and beverages behind the clubhouse.
Menu to be posted soon.