Hudson County’s Finest Public Golf Experience
Skyway Golf Course at Lincoln Park West is the finest public golf experience in Hudson County. An amazing 9 hole layout lined with colorful fescue, magnificent dunes and rolling fairways offers fun and challenge with each hole. Set in the shadow of the Pulaski Skyway with panoramic vistas of the Manhattan skyline, Skyway Golf Course is sure to make your must-play list of metropolitan New York golf courses.
Twilight Hours for November 2020: 2 p.m.
To See Skwyay G.C. on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, follow this link
Skyway Golf Course Clubhouse is Open
Skyway Golf Course is open and has implemented all CDC and state mandated guidelines to promote safe, social distancing.
- The Clubhouse is open but limited to 10 people at a time.
- We ask that you schedule your arrival to check in no less than 15 minutes prior to you time. Late arrivals (inside 15 minutes) can result in your time being sold. Please do not put us in the situation where we could do this as we always have walk-on waiting to play).
- On course restrooms are closed. Please plan accordingly.
- Based on our liquor license, outside alcoholic beverages are still not permitted.
- Carts permitted (single riders upon request, as available)
- Face masks will be worn at all times by staff members.
- Rental clubs will be available.
- No ball washers, restrooms or water stations are on the course
- No congregating (parking lot, putting green, and patio areas).
- Limited inside dining (4). The Pub on the Patio will remain open 7 days a week (limited menu on Monday’s)
Social distancing on the golf course should also include:
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others, including playing partners and golf course staff
- Don’t shake hands or high-five before or after your game
- Don’t share clubs or any other equipment and do not pick up any equipment or ball that does not belong to you.
The “Pub on the Patio” is now open and serving food and beverages behind the clubhouse.
Menu to be posted soon.