Once an urban landfill, Skyway Golf Course is now an urban oasis boasting panoramic views of the Pulaski Skyway and the Manhattan skyline all set against the Hackensack River.
Skyway Golf Course was created with the goal of achieving a positive environmental impact with practices including:
- Restoring 35 acres to quality wetlands vegetation
- Enhancing 10 acre tidally influenced pond
- Excavating and capping old landfill site
- Increasing property elevations to 25-45 feet
- Recycling rainwater for irrigation purposes
Incorporating KemperSports’ award-winning Green to a Tee practices for environmental stewardship along with pending status as an Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary, the Hudson County Improvement Authority is proud to present the Skyway Golf Course at Lincoln Park West.